Sunday 25 December 2011

My tanning routine

Just wanted to share with you guys my favorite self tan. I've tried ALOT of different products from different brands, and I feel like most of them made my orange! :S

Xen-tan gives you an olive color, so no fear of orange patches on your skin or in your face.

I bought mine from feelunique.com, that's the cheapest site I've found. And they have free worldwide shipping. Pretty amazing.

I have the bottle below and I also bought the glove to apply it with, but I'm not sure if I would recommend that one. I feel like it absorbes too much product, but I've only used the glove once, so that may not be fair for me to judge.



But try it out and I totally recommend feelunique.com if you don't already have another favorite beautysite.

Hope you're enjoying the holidays. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment