Wednesday 14 December 2011

My routine - Cleaning make-up brushes


So.. I washed some of my make-up brushes the other day, and I wanted to show you guys how I wash mine, because I think everybody have their own way of doing it. But of course I forget to take pictures, so today I washed the ones that wasn’t so urgent that they made the cut the other day.
Here they are. Nice and dirty.

I mix dishwashing soap (non perfumed) and some baby oil. I know alot of people use regular hair shampoo, but that’s not anti-bacterial = problem! The baby oil, I mix in to give my babies some love. When I have extra love to give I’ll use conditioner. I use Tresame’s natural without silicone.
The soap mixed with baby oil.
 I wipe the brushes around in the mix to get the product into the hairs. Then I’ll wipes the brushes around in my hand or on the dish, to get the dirt of. I cleanse with a good amount of warm water until the soap is out of the brush If the brushes are particulary dirty wipe them in the mix again and repeat. Make sure there’s not any oil let on the brushes, it will mess up your make-up and possibly brake you out.

After that I’ll line them up to dry. If you have problem with getting the brushes back in shape, check out the Shape N’ Dry from Sigma. 

Hope some of you guys found this helpful. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment